Thursday, June 21, 2012

How different is driving a motorcycle than driving a moped


How different is driving a motorcycle than driving a moped?
I live in Vietnam and drive a Honda Wave everywhere I go. If I ever move back to the US I'd like to look into getting a motorcycle license. I'm still trying to work out the official differences between a moped and a motorcycle but I also wonder if there are major differences in the way a (non-automatic) moped and a big bad motorcycle are driven.
Motorcycles - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As far as balance, no difference. But I never did see Mike Hailwood ear olin' a' the atch' on a Mo Ped. So there is some clutch - shifter coordination to fool with and the brakes maybe be located a little different. Other than that it is so much fun you won't notice the learning curve until it rains. Then you'll wish you would have bought a car.




Read more discussions :