Saturday, May 1, 2010

XBOX LIVE IN VIETNAM


XBOX LIVE IN VIETNAM?
Alright, I recently came to VN, brought my XBOX *new one, slim*, got my Turtlebeachess, and all that jazz. Set everything up, got the internet working; As I turn it on, everything seems to be fine. I log onto xbox live normally, see who's online, check messages and whatnot. I join my friend's party, that works normally. But as I try and accept their invite to a game *Left 4 Dead 2*, the xbox tells me "Unable to Join. Session no longer available." At first, I don't think much of it. So I start my own lobby and attempt to invite them, when they tell me they're having the same problem as I am. The difference: They're able to play games with others freely, whereas I, cannot. On trying to "quick match", xbox tells me "Failed to join games matching your request." And creates a new lobby for me. I wait, wait a couple more minutes.. Maybe 10 or 15.. Nothing.. I know Left 4 Dead 2 can sometimes be slow at finding people to join games, but I don't ever recall it being this terribly slow.. So I start to worry. It seems I'm able to play games. If I'm by myself. No one else can play.. Just me.. Isolated from the world.. :c .... Alone. .. Now, I'm not sure whether it's just an internet problem.. or something deeper than that.. :c like.. another ban.. as they banned Facebook.. When I was in America, it was working fine. I have the Family Gold pack for Live, bought it as a Christmas present to my siblings, so I'm pretty sure that running out of Gold is not an issue in this case. I just want to play games with my friends. ;-;~ WOW you guys are so mean. :c THIS IS SERIOUS...!!
Video & Online Games - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
do you want to jizzzzzzz
2 :
Whoa, I didn't even know they had electiricity in Vietnam
3 :
idk but its not an internet problem.Maybe your NAT type is the problem.Check it and open it or make it moderate if its strict.
4 :
If you go to Xbox 101 i know you can find a video on changin your location. I think if you have a different location set on your xbox then it wont let you play. Go to your setting and try changing it.






Read more discussions :