Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I live in Vietnam and I just got back from America a week ago and im still jetlagged can anyone help


I live in Vietnam and I just got back from America a week ago and im still jetlagged can anyone help?
Also I live in Vietnam so there is none of the fancy medicine or anything =(
Other - Vietnam - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A lot of Jet Lag is dehydration but you should be way past that stage. This has happened to me before and there is only one cure. force yourself back onto the times that you need. Get a friend to help keep you awake all day long and go to bed at the correct time. absolutely no naps. Just do this one day and it will be over. I do know how tough it is but this is the only thing that works for me. What a drag it can be when your internal clock is screw up.
2 :
As Traveler pointed out, you should be over your jet-lag by now. Of course, the heat in Vietnam makes it very easy to nap during the day. What I do when I arrive is to take a lot of cool showers during the day and drink coffee to stay awake. You don't need fancy western medicines if you have Vietnamese coffee ;-)