Monday, September 21, 2009

Living in vietnam and missing my favorite bookstores, is there such a thing as an online library


Living in vietnam and missing my favorite bookstores, is there such a thing as an online library?
Living in vietnam currently. It's great except they don't have decent bookstores here. I used to live in Manila and one favorite past time is hanging around for hours in my favorite bookstore and reading anything I fancy. I love it coz it's time well spent and I always come out feeling stimulated. The best part is it's free...I guess the best alternative for me is books I can download online. Can anyone help suggest the best way to get my hands on books online? Is there such a thing as an online library?
Internet - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.gutenberg.org/catalog/
2 :
If you are living in Hanoi then you need to go to Trang Tien street (Pho Trang Tien), which is lined with bookstores for two blocks from Hoan Kiem Lake. One of the bookstores has the coolest place to hang out and read a book. The second story has a restaurant/coffee shop with a patio area that overlooks the street.






Read more discussions :