Sunday, February 14, 2010

How do I send text message to Vietnam internationally


How do I send text message to Vietnam internationally? ?
I live in the US and I have a friend that live in Vietnam. She can send me text message to my phone and I would receive it but, I cant seem to send it to her. Every time I do send her a text, it says "message send" but she tell me she never receive it. I have T-Mobile, and is on a family plan if that does help.
Cell Phones & Plans - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
+ 84 (area code) (phone number)
2 :
Put her phone number in your phone using the international code (001) 84 (Vn's country code) and her number. Then text away. (If you hold down the 0 key for a couple of seconds, it will flash a +. That is the international code. I text my wife almost every day. I added and A to the beginning of her name so that she is the first number in my phone.
3 :
check your other question. No doubt Rick's system works, as does the one I have written up for your other post.




Read more discussions :