Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm an electric telecommunication engineer. How much can I get if I work for a foreign company in Vietnam


I'm an electric telecommunication engineer. How much can I get if I work for a foreign company in Vietnam.
I'm studying to work for an airline company. My speciality is electric telecommunication. How about the salary if I work for a foreign airline company (I live in Vietnam)? Which airline company can I apply for a job? Sorry about my English.
Engineering - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
More than you will get working for a Vietnamese company, that's for sure. Write to all of the airlines, enclosing a copy of your CV, good luck.
2 :
I would guess that it depends on what the company is doing and how high on the food chain the business is. I just heard two days ago that Vietnam is starting a five year visa program to encourage businessmen mostly people who made it out during the war to reconnect and do business in Vietnam. I think this is helpfull overall for business there. If you could get a job with a company who does work of the government there it should make good money.







Read more discussions :