Sunday, June 21, 2009

I have a toshiba notebook and i live in vietnam and i need help with purchasing things


I have a toshiba notebook and i live in vietnam and i need help with purchasing things.?
I visited the site and added things to my cart. when i check out it only gives me US states and no additional countries. When i visit the vietnamese site (www.toshiba.com.vn) it is in vietnamese and i cant understand!!! How do i order??
Other - Hardware - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://www.asia.toshiba.com/tapl/info/vietnam/vietnam.html Try this link, some sites most often have ordering only through the US, I found this link for you, hope it helps.
2 :
If you are in Ha Noi, simply go to Ly Nam De Street. There are lots of computer shops and toshiba dealers as well






Read more discussions :