Monday, June 1, 2009

I need a laptop to support my study. How can I get an old laptop for free? I live in Vietnam


I need a laptop to support my study. How can I get an old laptop for free? I live in Vietnam.
As you know, Vietnam is a poor country, it's hard to buy a new laptop. I can't give one. Please tell me how to give an old laptop for free!
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Go to your next door neighbor house and see if they locked there door and if not take there laptop and run.
2 :
Theres a site called freecycle in the U.K. people give away their unwanted belongings when they upgrade, furniture clothes electrical equipment amongst many other things. You could search the net and see if you have freecycle in your area







Read more discussions :