Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can any1 tell me the cost of living in Saigon Vietnam


Can any1 tell me the cost of living in Saigon Vietnam?
What's the average salary in Saigon & does it cost more to live in Vietnam if you are a foreigner? Is it easy to find job there? How much do I need if I am to live in Vietnam for a month?
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
$10.00 anyting you want, I love you loooooonnnnnggg time.
2 :
I didn't think it was called Saigon anymore.
3 :
cost of living in Saigon for 1 month: 500 USD (dont include accommodation, it may vary depending on which one do you rent). Average salary for Vietnamese white-colar is 150-200 USD/ month. It depends on what job you work on. you may find some position paid 1000-2000 USD/month but its rare.






Read more discussions :