Wednesday, October 21, 2009

how can I learn english online in EnglishTown website? I live in Vietnam and don't have credit card


how can I learn english online in EnglishTown website? I live in Vietnam and don't have credit card.?
I want to learn english in www.englishtown.com. In Vietnam, they don't sell any card to learn in 1 month, transfter buy Bank? is that believable? how? who is learning there, plz show me some way, is that service good?
Other - Education - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
uhhh yesterday my puppy jumped in to a puddle.....and we lost him
2 :
i think you should contact them instead, and request for brochures and if you really want to learn it, ask whether can be paid by check. By the way, what sort of English you want to learn? american or british?
3 :
You could pay with a Debit Card. You don't mention where in Vn you live but even if the larger Viet banks don't offer debit cards, I believe you could get one at a foreign bank like Barclays or the Royal Bank of Thailand in the larger cities. Also, Talking Dictionaries on cds are very cheap, as well as bootleg copies of Rosetta Stone. BTW, your English grammar is Excellent !







Read more discussions :