Sunday, October 7, 2012

How many diagram you need when you design a system


How many diagram you need when you design a system ?
I'm a student now and I really want to do something helpful. My school subject are not what I want to learn , so now , I want to design a system for a shop (a shop of my morther). You know , I'm live in VietNam and e-commerce still very unpopular , I hope what anyone can tell me what I have to draw when I describe this system. Thank in anyway.
Software - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Xin Chao Anh; It is not necessary to diagram an e-commerce system because there are so many ready-to-use systems and source code available already. Use the following sites to find an E-commerce system or source code: http://planetsourcecode.com http://aspin.com http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/merchant/ One of your problems will be accepting VN Dong transactions, because credit card authorization in dong is not widely used. If you are willing to accept U.S. dollars or euros, you may be able to get around this problem more easily.
2 :
Several Blueprints will be needed per section and area, with precise coordinates of each piece being used in the operation.
3 :
You need to take a CAD class or something to that effect. Unless you're talking about software automation programming, then that's something else entirely. For the e-commerce part, if you want to build the website yourself, learn Flash, Dreamweaver,Adobe Photoshop. Once you get these programs, do a search on Google for tutorials.





Read more discussions :