Sunday, March 21, 2010

I live and work in Vietnam and want to move to work in another country . How to do that


I live and work in Vietnam and want to move to work in another country . How to do that?
I was born in Vietnam. I am working in the Client service field, and would love to have a chance to work in another country in Asia or Europe or American. I dont know how I can look for jobs there. I can speak English and French, and of course Vietnamese. I prefer discovering the world out there rather than sticking in the same place
Other - Vietnam - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Then move
2 :
a visa but that takes a while i heard
3 :
Go to an american or france embassy and ask for them to allow you to move to another country. THen you can apple for a visa or renounce your citizenship. I hope that helps!
4 :
If you want to immigrate to the USA, marry an American - it should not be too hard to find someone who will help you in that respect.
5 :
you are so intelligent. i think that your english is very well. why don't you access the internet to look for the imformation of jobs.
6 :
why don't you apply for study aboard with PhD.D program. If you are accepted, you can apply for Visa. You need to find the University to apply for. You can do work study at University. When you graduate, you may find the job aboard. You can also apply for interpreter job for International companies which interested in investment in VN. Go on-line in Yahoo home page and create your resume. Good luck
7 :
You can find companies that provide the same business that you are interested in, look them up online, see if they have offices aboard (most do), apply to that company.





Read more discussions :