Thursday, April 1, 2010

How To become a citizen of Vietnam


How To become a citizen of Vietnam?
I really want to live in Vietnam when I am older, My parents and my grandparents are from Vietnam and they left during the war to come to America, I was just wondering what are some of the requirements that Vietnam has that will tell me what I have to do to become a permanent resident in Vietnam. Thanks
Other - Vietnam - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you were not born there then you cannot become a citizen (at this time) However, that doesn't mean that the law will never change. Since you are the child of Viet kieu, you may have an easier time gaining permanent residency than someone like me. My wife and children are Viet citizens and if I spent $200,000 or more to start a business, I could probably acquire permanent residency as long as I either remained in business or gave the right person in the government a very large gift. At the present time, I do not know of any other way around the country's immigration laws. You can always go to Viet Nam as a tourist and just keep renewing your Visa pretty much indefinitely, that seems to be what most foreigners do to live there full-time.
2 :
once you livein Vietnam long enough, you can always relinquish of your current country citizenship and apply for the Vietnam..good luck
3 :
I think they will make it easy for people want to become VN citizen





Read more discussions :