Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How long can you stay in Vietnam with a U.S. Citizen


How long can you stay in Vietnam with a U.S. Citizen?
Well I was thinking of going to live in vietnam. But I wanted opinion, if I buy a round trip airline ticket for 6 month, is there a limit on how many times you can extend your 6 month staying if you want to stay there 2 or more years & can you extend your visa too? Or should I just buy a one way ticket which will cost me more. I need help!!!! If there is better way for me to do please feel free to give me your idea.
Other - Vietnam - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The validation of your airplane ticket is more important than your staying visa, you can renew your visa every 6 months with the cost of 25-35 usd (if you do it yourself), I knew many people stay there forever, the worse case is has someone run to the Cambodia to stamp it ( any service place will do it), if you buy 1 way ticket you will end up cost you more of course, I know so many people said the same thing like yourself, but they are end up leaving for home before the ticket expire ! try 1 yr ticket to see if you can stand to live there .!!!!





Read more discussions :