Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Is it weird I'm only 27 and I firmly believe that the 60's was the definitive era for rock and roll


Is it weird I'm only 27 and I firmly believe that the 60's was the definitive era for rock and roll?
Jefferson Airplane, the Beatles, Joe Cocker, Woodstock, the Animals, Hendrix, Joplin, so many to list, but I think rock made more golden gods in the 60's than any other decade. Is it weird that I'm only 27 and would rather live in a Vietnam/Communist riddled era only because the music was great?
Rock and Pop - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
About 80% on here would agree with you, I agree and i'm 16 its not a big deal..
2 :
Definitely not!
3 :
no, there are literally millions of people like you. it doesn't make you unique.
4 :
listen kesha she rocks!
5 :
Late 60's and 70's
6 :
60s-70s music (and everything else) was the absolute BEST. 80s-90s was a close runner up. Man, I wish I had a time machine.
7 :
I'd say the 70's
8 :
Or, you can live in an era full of freedom and rights, and millions of interesting and like-minded people. And what's that? You can listen to all that music, and the amazing music of today to boot? Wow. It's not weird, but it's idiotic. Have a nice f*cking day.
9 :
Not at all. Just be careful since you're 27
10 :
Almost twice your age and I don't. Long live the evolution of music!
11 :
no man. They're great. Keep listening to good music.
12 :
You're not weird. You appreciate music quality over sales and marketing.





Read more discussions :