Sunday, November 1, 2009

What fish type of fish can you catch in Vietnam with a plastic grub as a lure


What fish type of fish can you catch in Vietnam with a plastic grub as a lure?
I live in Vietnam and was wondering if I go fishing in vietnam with a plastic Grub lure, what fish type can I catch.
Fishing - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am not familiar with waters around Vietnam at all. But, I could confidently tell you this: You could catch pretty much all predatory fish that would eat a small fish around the size of your grub. Grub is a very simple lure that will work in both freshwater and saltwater around the globe. It will work all year round in a very wide water temperature range. It is a lot deadlier than many would imagine.
2 :
It depends on the water conditions. If a fish can see the lure, then there's a chance it will strike. Where I live in the Mekong Delta, the water is too silty and has no "sight" hunting fish. We use oily fish chunks and catch mostly cat-fish. The best thing to do is ask the local fishermen. They'll give you good advice.







Read more discussions :