Thursday, July 14, 2011

What country do you live in


What country do you live in?
I am an American living in Vietnam, I won't be able to say thank to all the people that might respond, but I'll tell you thanks and good look in your travels.
Other - Destinations - 12 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm of Chinese descent born and raised in Brooklyn, NY USA
2 :
I am Brazilian, Iiving in Chicago, Il
3 :
i live in greece it's a great country but the greeks have a serious problem with organization. there are great islands and other places to visit here and of course delicious dishes to taste
4 :
u.s.a
5 :
Wales in the UK.
6 :
I am a Jamaican but I live in Florida.
7 :
I am English, living in the US.
8 :
I am an Indian... living in US
9 :
USA baby!!
10 :
New Zealand
11 :
switzerland
12 :
USA, the greatest country to live in.





Read more discussions :