Thursday, December 1, 2011

Could you help me by chatting in english. I am from Vietnam. My yahoo nickname is thanhnienvungcao. Thank you


Could you help me by chatting in english. I am from Vietnam. My yahoo nickname is thanhnienvungcao. Thank you.?
I live in Vietnam. I want to practice English. My yahoo nickname is thanhnienvungcao .Welcome!
Languages - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi! Yahoo Answers does not want us to chat on this site. It's the rule. We would chat if we were not afraid of somebody reporting it. It's a stupid rule but we have to follow it. But you can ask questions here asking how to say things in English and people will answer you without being afraid to break the rules. There is a board called Polls and Surveys where you can ask questions and get MANY answers. That will help with your practice. Good luck!
2 :
Hello, You can find people to chat in English in this languages website. It's got a section called "Global language exchange (messenger, e-mail, voice, chat, skype, webcam, msn)". http://www.netvibes.com/babelan#In_English Good luck
3 :
Click my icon and email me. I live in Ben Tre. I'd be happy to help you.





Read more discussions :