Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I live in NY. Can I get a visa to Vietnam though the Permanent Mission to the UN


I live in NY. Can I get a visa to Vietnam though the Permanent Mission to the UN?
Or do all visa applications go through the consulate in DC only? If I can go through NY, what are their hours? How difficult and long is the process/turnaround time? Should I get my visa before buying plane tickets? Going for a one month single entry tourist visa.
Other - Vietnam - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am pretty sure that the only way to get a Vietnam Visa is to go through the consulate or embassy of Vietnam. Please find more information through the sources below. I hope it helps. I think you were asking about the Vietnamese Consulate office in New York, which is also a Permanent Mission to the UN. I think you should give them a call and ask if they can issue visas. If not, then do it in DC. I think the NY office can do that as well.
2 :
you should go through a travel agency...I normally purchase my plane ticket through them and they take care of evrything...including the vISA...good luck...
3 :
don't make it more complicated than you have to.. contact the viet consulate in dc and they will take care of all your needs....get ticket first then visa to fit travel dates ..[add a day or two at both ends to be sure..now a days its goes pretty quick..1 week..last time i obtained visa [ this passed summer] enjoi..





Read more discussions :