Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Aussies - if u were single & had the chance would you live & work in Vietnam for 1-2 years


Aussies - if u were single & had the chance would you live & work in Vietnam for 1-2 years?

Other - Australia - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Defiantly you have to grab every opportunity that you can,you never know where it may lead
2 :
Of course- the opportunities for learning would be tremendous.
3 :
There are a lot of Aussies in VN. My first visit to Ha Noi was 11 years ago and there were a lot of Aussies then! It is a dangerous place for single men. And I understand that many single western ladies that are pretty upset at the situation here (competition is pretty steep). VN is an interesting place. I would recommend that anyone who has the chance to come here should take it. (I am not Aussie.)
4 :
I am an aussie and i am so happy your question popped up just at the right time. I am currently in Vietnam ( ho chi minh city - saigon) and I love this place so much. I wanna come here as often as I could , I think after I graduate , I will find a chance to work and live here for a while. The people here are very friendly to me, I have made some friends and they drive me around , its so fun. I love clubs here too. You could find stacks of westerners in clubs here. The only problem I heard in clubs is that as a single man, you should watch out for prostitutes in disguise, they dress up nicely in clubs and wait for some rich looking , single man to " fish " . Otherwise, its a great place to be
5 :
Its a great place. Friendly people, good food and a dynamic economy. The biggest hassle is learning how to cross the roads (in Ho Chi Minh anyway). Being single really isn't a problem, just use common sense.
6 :
Hmmm, good qn!! Im single, 23 and would love to work and travel overseas so yeah!! But 1-2 yrs is a long time so I probably would cut it down some ...
7 :
As long as you are able to adapt to the cultural differences and suitable arrangements are made for you to live, then yes I'd go for it. I liked the people I met. My choice would be north (Ha Noi) rather than Saigon/Ho Chi Min, but views differ.





Read more discussions :