Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am a Vietnamese living in Vietnam. I want to open a company in the US


I am a Vietnamese living in Vietnam. I want to open a company in the US?
I want to start a joint-venture company in the US with my aunt who is a US citizen now. What should I do?
Corporations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you want to start a company then start it.
2 :
The US has no barriers to entry for foreigners owning companies (except in areas of national security). If you want a JV, then your aunt need to incorporate the company. That's pretty easy and can be done for less than US$100. You just need to register with the state you want to incorporate in, make a public announcement in a paper of record for a specific period of time and then that's basically it.





Read more discussions :