Thursday, April 7, 2011

How can I find people living in Vietnam before 1975


How can I find people living in Vietnam before 1975?

Other - Vietnam - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Come to Vietnam and ask. Not sure what your question is about. cheers c
2 :
Uhmm, what? Do you want to talk to my dad or something, he was born in 1954(circa) in Vietnam, or few or my relatives who live there.
3 :
Just go to Vietnam. You sure can find a whole heckuva lot of people who lived there before 1975. And I'll bet you can find a whole heckuva lot of people who have never even left the country since 1975. That would be anyone who's older than 34 years old and I betcha there's a whole heckuva lot of them over there right now. Try it out.
4 :
Many Vietnamese were fleeing the country before Saigon fell and they ended up in places like the Philippines before making their way to the US. You might try contacting the International Students Union at your local University for references. They would be more involved in the Vietnamese community so they might know of some local people who lived in Vietnam before 1975 that live here now. ~ Good Luck! ~





Read more discussions :