Thursday, April 21, 2011

Vietnamese young ladies living vietnam, Do you own any pair of high heel shoes or pumps


Vietnamese young ladies living vietnam, Do you own any pair of high heel shoes or pumps ?
I'm Vietnamese myself and I'm 18 years old and I was born and raised in San Jose, California and I'm a High Heel shoe freak, I own tons of high heels and high heel pumps. I have pumps that are 5 Inches and they range from colors red to black to green to orange, lol. I'm wondering if any girls in living in vietnam wear high heels ??? Do you think middle class vietnamese girls and poor vietnamese girls in vietnam wear heels ?? Just out of curiosity.
Other - Vietnam - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
They all wear flip-flops...
2 :
Most of us wear high heels but not very often because they are not always comfortable.
3 :
Yes, almost all of them do. Some girls I know back then, they wore high heels and farmed.





Read more discussions :