Monday, November 14, 2011

Anyone who has lived in Vietnam


Anyone who has lived in Vietnam?
I have an essay for school and i need 4 sources but I also need a primary source such as an interview. I live in San Diego and am finding it impossible to find anybody from Vietnam willing to talk. Im lookin for someone who has lived there and is willing to help me out and aswer 5 questions. Please help....
Other - Vietnam - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I lived there when I was three...I don't remember much but I can try to help you? I also visited about 2 yrs ago
2 :
I LIVE IN VIETNAM,SAIGON FOR 25 YEARS SO I M READY FOR YOUR 5 QUESTIONS!
3 :
I have lived in Vietnam too and my wife is from there. What are the questions you are asking. It is a wonderful place to visit and live. Cheers.
4 :
i live there too
5 :
I too have lived there (about 5 years), but now am stuck here and miss the simple things like decent pho and having my shoes polised while I read the morning paper.
6 :
I have lived in Saigon for 13 years, married to a Vietnamese and have two young kids, so if you want your questions answering just let me know
7 :
I told you to give me your question list, remember ??? I never get it.
8 :
I'm vietnamese and I have been living in Vietnam for 30 years. I can help you.





Read more discussions :