Thursday, November 1, 2012

How much does it cost and how many hours does it take to fly to Vietnam from the US


How much does it cost and how many hours does it take to fly to Vietnam from the US?
I might be going to Vietnam this summer. I live in Texas and I want to know the cost of one ticket for a trip to Vietnam. I heard that a ticket could be at least 1,000 dollars since its more expensive in the summer. As for the hours last time, from Vietnam to the US it took 2 days.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm going to Summer and my ticket costed At least 1k. >.< It's very expensive in July and even more expensive if you're coming home near the beginning of school.
2 :
Check orbitz.com or expedia. Travel is 2 days because when you ge there you gain a day. When you come back you lose a day.
3 :
Since you plan to fly during the summer months, I would expect to pay at least $1,200 - $1,600 depending on what airline you fly with. As for the number of hours it would take, it would depend on what part of Texas you are flying from and how long your connection time is at the airport(s). I am guessing the flight time alone will be around 20 hours. Then you have your connection time. Also when you fly to Asia from the U.S., you lose time so that is why the flight takes 2 days.





Read more discussions :